Raising awareness of members among consumers, ASIAL’s high visibility Consumer Awareness Campaign is underway around Australia.
The campaign kicked off in February, with digital screens in 268 premium CBD office towers of Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane. 85 per cent of the network is made up of SME organisations, with the remainder being corporate/multinational and government. The campaign has approximately 1, 126, 077 viewers.
Phase two of the campaign is about to kick off and will comprise airport advertising in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth domestic airports, targeting 100 per cent of all departing and arriving passengers, as well as every entry and exit to the Qantas Club and Business Lounges.
For the remainder of the year, ASIAL has a busy schedule of print, digital and social media advertising.
All promotions will encourage participation in the SecureBiz Quiz, which will send participants in the direction of the:
- ASIAL Member Search Directory
- ASIAL’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- ASIAL ‘Secure your business’ page
- ASIAL ‘Technology guide’ page
To give you an idea of the success of the 2015 campaign:
- We used a mix of train, bus, billboard and radio advertising, which supported an online campaign, including social media.
- Millions have seen the high visibility campaign, boosting ASIAL’s brand awareness therefore awareness of ASIAL membership as a security providers mark of distinction.
- More than 1,240 Australian householders have taken the Home Security Challenge
- More than 1400 people are now following ASIAL on Facebook for security tips, often travelling through to the Home Security Tips page
- Around 5,000 people have accessed the ASIAL Member Search Directory between 1 July and 30 November 2015.